May 20, 2005
HAI announces that it is now released Version 2.9 for its
PC Access for End Users and
PC Access for Dealers.
This software update now incorporates the features released in our recent
Omni-family firmware release 2.9.
For the OmniPro II automation controller it provides support for the
NuVo Concerto or Essentia Audio
Distribution System and the
Russound CAV6.6 or CAM Audio Distribution System.
Other new features incorporated into PC Access since our last announced version
are as follows:
- Added support for “Toggle” command to all units.
- Added support for “UPB Status Time” under “Installer | Control” menu.
- Added support for “UPB Fade Stop” command.
- Added support for extended-range temperature sensors (three new zone types).
- Added RadioRA Phantom Button command to top-level command menu.
For registered users this software update is free and may be obtained from HAI's Tech Support.
Either call (504) 736-9810, ext. 400 or send an e-mail to
You must include your
serial number in your e-mail or know the serial number if you call Tech Support.