By connecting our Automatic Security Valve to your home automation system, the water supply to your home or business can be controlled remotely giving you total control of your water supply home or away. Our product also works great in conjunction with systems that already have water sensors, but lacks the ability to actively turn off the water supply. When combined with an automation system's existing sensors, our product can react fast before significant water damage can occur.
Benefits of Use:
- Fast opening and closing provides control of incoming water supply
- Integrates with existing control systems and sensors
- Provide 24 hours a day access to your water supply
- Compatible with major brands of security systems
- Significantly reduce water damage
- Protect your home and business
- Possible insurance discounts
- Added property protection
- Provides peace of mind
- Conserves water
- Housing ratings:
- NEMA 6P (waterproof)
- NEMA 7D (ignition proof)
- PS100 is the recommended power supply for ALL Security Valves
- This is included in ALL Security Valves
- UL listed
- Input: 100-240V ~50/60Hz 1.0A MAX
- Output: 18V 2.22A
- Actuator provides feedback when the valve is open or closed
- Power requirements are 12/24 volt DC or 24 volt AC
- Extremely rugged high-torque electric actuator
- Waterproof & Weatherproof
- Can be installed outside
- Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) Certification and National Plumbing Code of Canada (cUPC) Certification
- Manufactured in Compliance with ASME A112.18.1-2005 / CSA B125.1-2005
- Deals with plumbing fixtures and fittings and their operation, durability, and ability to meet the specified pressures and temperatures
- NSF/ANSI 61
- Manufactured in compliance with NSF/ANSI 61-2010a
- Deals with drinking water system components and the health effects
- The California Low Lead
- Manufactured in compliance with Section 116875 of the California Health and Safety Code
- The wetted surfaces of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures, as determined by a weighted average is 0.25 % lead or less.
- Valves are pressure rated to 600 PSI (1") & 1,000 PSI (1/2" - 2") at 70° F
- ALL valves are equipped with a manual handle for emergency override
- These valves are approved for use with water, oil, and gas applications
- 316 stainless steel 3-piece construction, includes: body, ball, & stem
- Approved for drinking water applications in all 50 states
- Full port valves for maximum flow
- Threads are FNPT
Part Number - Valves Size:
- ASV050 - 1/2"
- ASV075 - 3/4"
- ASV100 - 1”
- ASV150 - 1 1/2"
- ASV200 - 2"
- ASV075G - 3/4" (Gas Rated)
- ASV100G - 1" (Gas Rated)