Many home automation installations using
choose to integrate an HAI controller into their installation.
module has been developed by Tony Golden at Mobile Technology. Mr.
Tony Golden has extensive experience with interfacing HAI controllers with
Crestron. He has put together a package that should provide a
complete solution to anyone integrating the two systems.
His module has the following features:
- Support for the 2-Series Control Systems.
- Automatic Log-in (and re-Login), for constant connection.
- Automatic polls for zone, temperature, and
- Ready/Not Ready status of all 96 zones.
- Bypass and Restore any zone.
- Status and control of ten thermostats, simultaneously (can be
increased to up to 64).
- Greatly improved thermostat control logic, for much smoother display
and operation -- you'd have to see the original in operation to
- Status of Outdoor temperature sensor.
- Automatic uploading of Zone, Unit, and Macro Button names to
the Crestron processor, for display on touchpanels.
- Automatic validation of security codes entered via
- Activation of any user Button.
- Activation of any Control (Units, Flags, Lights).
- Activation of "All On" and "All Off" commands.
- Show, Clear, Say, or Dial and Say, any Message.
- Alarm (Burglary, Fire, etc.) status feedback.
- Entry/Exit Delay countdown timers displayed on touchpanels, with
audible Entry Delay annunciation.
The latest HAI_rev5.umc Crestron module should work with all HAI firmware versions,
since version 1.8.
Download Module (582 KB)
Please call Mr. Golden if you
have any questions, need additional information, or need a customized module.
(770) 904-4746 office
(918) 261-6764 mobile
HAI does not offer
technical support or guarantee the reliability
or functionality of any third party software module. HAI
shall not be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential
damages related to your decision to use any third party software module. In no event
shall HAI be liable for any damages, including lost profits, lost savings, or
other incidental or consequential damages, even if HAI is advised of the
possibility of such damages.
If you have a question regarding the use of any
software module, you should contact the developer of such module.