Benefits of Being a Listed Dealer
There are many reasons to become an HAI listed dealer.
Some of the benefits include:
- Homeowners Can Find You. Consumers considering home automation visit the HAI
website and find their dealer through HAIís dealer lookup pages.
- Sales Leads. HAI provides listed dealers with sales leads generated through HAIís marketing
and sales efforts.
- Broader Access to Knowledge Base. HAI provides listed dealers with access to more
Knowledge Base articles than the general public.
- Support Websites. HAI provides listed dealers with a support website, as well as access
to a private Dealer Forum.
- Marketing Assistance. Download and use HAIís logos and high-quality images of HAIís
products in your marketing and sales efforts. Listed Dealers may download editable versions
of HAIís brochures to customize their marketing message.
- Early Access to Information. Be first to get information about HAIís products when they are
released. Receive monthly Dealer Newsletters.
- Model Homes. Listed dealers can get their Model Homes placed on HAIís website for free.
HAI Five Star Dealer Program
The HAI Five Star Dealer program acknowledges HAIís outstanding
dealers each year for their loyalty to HAIís products, expertise in their field,
the number of installations of HAI systems done in the previous calendar
year, and marketing savvy.
HAIís Five Star Dealers receive an enhanced dealer listing on the HAI website with the HAI Five Star
Each Five Star Dealer receives the HAI Five Star Dealer logo to use in their marketing. Moreover, these
dealers receive a wall plaque showing their Five-Star Dealer status to the customers that visit their office.
Every Dealer that wants to be considered for Five Star status submits an annual application, including
those that were previously awarded this designation. You must be an HAI Listed Dealer to be
eligible for Five Star Dealer consideration.
How Do I Become an HAI Listed Dealer?
In order to become an HAI dealer listed on
HAIís website, you must complete the following
- Attend at least one HAI Training class.
By attending a class you will be given Guest access to the Dealer Support website.
- Complete the installation of at least three HAI systems.
- Agree to strictly adhere to all technical standards
as instructed in the HAI Training class.
- Commit to providing professional excellence
and customer service in the installation of all HAI
After completing these requirements, fill out an online application on the Guest Dealer Support
Website. Your application will be reviewed by HAIís sales staff, including the Sales Territory Manager
responsible for your area. When you are approved, you will then start enjoying the benefits of being a
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact your
Sales Territory Manager.