Security & Automation takes great pride in the compatibility of our products. Security & Automation has developed, and continues
to develop, relationships with other manufacturers to integrate our products with theirs.
The Security & Automation Developer Support program is for software developers
who wish to create software that works with Security & Automation products. This program
is generally available to anyone, including homeowners, that does programming. It does
not matter if the developer works at a professional level or a hobby level.
To join the Developer Support program you must
fill out an application
and get it approved by Security & Automation. Every Developer Support application will be processed by Security & Automation Technical Services within
two business days.
Once approved, the software developer has access to the following:
- Programming Protocols, SDK, documentation, and examples
- A forum for developers to share experiences or ask questions
- Dealer level access to the S&A Knowledge Base
- All Security & Automation manuals, including installation manuals
- High-resolutions versions of Security & Automation logos and product images
Note that Security & Automation reserves the right to deny or revoke access privileges to anyone. Individuals that use the
forum to abuse other members will be removed from the Security & Automation Developer Support community.