July 1, 2008
HAI has released version 2.3.7 of its firmware for the OmniTouch 5.7
This firmware update is free to all and is easily done through the
built-in USB connector on the front of the
Touchscreen that is available when you remove the Touchscreen cover.
To update your OmniTouch 5.7 Touchscreen:
- Download the
latest firmware update from the HAI website.
- Copy the file to the root directory on a USB flash drive.
- Plug the thumb drive into the USB Update Port on the OmniTouch 5.7 Touchscreen
- When prompted, press the reset button marked "SW1" on the circuit board
to the right of the LED.
- Upon reboot, the Touchscreen will read the files on the root directory of
the drive and display any applicable update files.
- Select the desired file from the list and then press the “Enter” button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- When complete, remove the USB flash drive and then press the reset